The NBCU Broadcast Networks offer closed captioning on long-form content and certain other content that it makes available on television and online via websites and apps on mobile devices.
If your concern relates to a local program (such as local news or sports) or syndicated programming (such as The Kelly Clarkson Show, Ellen DeGeneres, Meredith Vieira), please contact your local NBCU station.
* * * * * *
To assist us in resolving the issue, please provide the following information when you contact us for assistance with captions:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your preferred method of contact (phone or email)
- The name of the program with the captioning issue
- A brief description of the captioning issue, including the date and time you experienced the problem
- If you are watching on television, please provide the call sign or channel number of the station you are watching and, if applicable, the name of your pay TV provider
- If you are watching online, please identify the device and brand (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) and software (including version) you are using
If you wish to submit a written complaint, please send it to:
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001