The NBCU Broadcast Networks offer closed captioning on long-form content and certain other content that it makes available on television and online via websites and apps on mobile devices.
To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on NBCU Network programs viewed on television or online, please contact ClosedCaptioning@nbc.com or call 1-866-787-6228.
If your concern relates to a local program (such as local news or sports) or syndicated programming (such as The Kelly Clarkson Show, Ellen DeGeneres, Meredith Vieira), please contact your local NBCU station.
* * * * * *
To assist us in resolving the issue, please provide the following information when you contact us for assistance with captions:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your preferred method of contact (phone or email)
- The name of the program with the captioning issue
- A brief description of the captioning issue, including the date and time you experienced the problem
- If you are watching on television, please provide the call sign or channel number of the station you are watching and, if applicable, the name of your pay TV provider
- If you are watching online, please identify the device and brand (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) and software (including version) you are using
If you wish to submit a written complaint, please send it to:
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Article is closed for comments.